Terms & Conditions
Please Read Carefully
- The Weymouth Carnival C.I.C, under the purview of The Weymouth Carnival, holds no responsibility for any loss, harm, or damage to individuals or property resulting from your participation.
- All participants must adhere to the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, its associated regulations, and other applicable legal provisions related to safety and health.
- You are obliged to follow all relevant current bylaws, obtainable upon request.
- You are accountable for adhering to all pertinent laws and regulations governing the setup, operation, and management of your activities. Additionally, any necessary fees must be covered by you.
- Your event should not disrupt, inconvenience, or obstruct the public or other activities taking place in nearby areas.
- The event site must be left in a neat and orderly state. Any waste generated by your activities must be cleared before the event concludes, and you are responsible for its proper disposal.
- In unforeseen circumstances, Weymouth Carnival committee members retain the right to modify the designated event location.
- Unless explicitly agreed upon with Weymouth Carnival, vehicles are not allowed to park on the Esplanade, Beach, or event area. Note: Any authorised vehicles must be equipped with oil drip trays.
- Your activities are restricted to the vicinity of your assigned site.
- Distributing leaflets or information is prohibited unless you receive written consent from Weymouth Carnival.
- Unauthorised fly posting is not allowed.
- You are required to indemnify Weymouth Carnival against any costs, claims, expenses, liabilities, or demands arising from your event’s operation.
- You must secure and maintain a Public Liability insurance policy with a minimum coverage of £5 million, or a sum determined by Weymouth Carnival Management. Proof of coverage must be provided before your activities commence.
- You must comply with the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992, including producing a Risk Assessment upon request by Weymouth Carnival.
- Any trade or promotional units must receive approval from Weymouth Carnival.
- All equipment associated with your activities must be removed from the event site upon its completion.
- Weymouth Carnival reserves the right to charge the stall holder for damages, reinstatement, repair work, or excessive cleaning necessitated by the event.
- You are responsible for providing the necessary number of people for your stall.
- Monetary collections are only allowed within your designated area.
- Selling or renting goods on the Beach or Esplanade is not permitted.
- In an effort to promote environmental sustainability, Weymouth Carnival requests that single-use plastics not be used during the event.
- The position of the stalls will be decided by The Weymouth Carnival.
Please complete the form before buying a pitch for Weymouth Carnival 2024.
In the unlikely event that The Weymouth Carnival is canceled, a refund will be issued, with a 10% administration fee deducted from the refund amount for the pitch you have chosen. This is in line with our Refund Policy.